Not that we need reasons to spend time with our fur babies or to give them love…..but here are a few reasons for the season to share with your pup and kitty.
- Bake some Christmas goodies that the entire furmily can eat and enjoy!
For yummy kitty croutons visit The Cookie Rookie’s homemade Cat Treats: Tuna and Catnip Cat Treat Croutons! Recipe Inspired by Joy The Baker
- It’s a great excuse to buy them presents! It is OK if they have worn or torn up stuff and you decide it is time to re-new and re-fresh their toys.
- Time off together! If you do not already have the privilege of working from home, your get time off during the holidays and who better to spend it with then you fur baby!
- Sending Christmas Cards! OK, most of the fun of these is making them, you know, taking the pictures and trying to get everyone aligned for that purrfect family shot! A charming way to give those close to you an update in a more original way, and it’s a great way to justify including adorable photos of your pets.
- Walking in a winter wonderland! OK so our dog, not so crazy about the snow, rain, or cold….but many pets love it! If you’ve ever watched a puppy play in the snow for the first time, or a cat paw at a frosty branch, you are sure to be filled with seasonal joy!
- Sharing the love! Christmas is a time for giving, good cheer and great company, and what greater company is there than an adoring pet? Share some photos on Instagram with us or Facebook, we would love to see them just @pettreater on either or both!
Many purrs and barks for the holidays,