We always need companionship and we know that the ever-faithful dog is the best around! No strings attached, total unconditional love, and the ultimate confidant.
We took to finding 5 breeds that really just go above and beyond on the companionship meter, this is by no means an ALL inclusive list, we just did our research to see the most common mentioned and their attributes that make them those warm and fuzzy companions!
5 Breeds that exemplify companionship:
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel: One of the smallest spaniels and has been bred to be a loyal companion for generations. They are very affectionate, gentle dogs that enjoy relaxing on the couch and do well with little exercise.
- Italian Greyhound: The Italian Greyhound is the smallest of the sighthounds and makes an excellent lapdog and companion. Sweet and easy to manage, this breed is delight to partner with, low maintenance but need to stay warm given their short fur and lean body mass.
- Yorkshire Terrier: Most often seen in purses now, they are moderately active but enjoy ample time relaxing at home with their owners. This breed has been long bred to be a wonderful companion and lap dog, a far bark from being a rat-baiting dog!
- Bulldog: They are a lazy breed just loving to sleep, and they require minimal exercise and have wonderful personalities. Fun-loving clowning around is what they love to do with their hoomans!
- Shih Tzu: is a Chinese toy breed that is affectionate, alert and loyal. The breed is even known for its friendliness towards other animals and children; they even like strangers most of the time too, but they are cautious.
We love every breed of dogs and we are so thankful for their love and companionship. It has been a RUFF year and we are thankful to not be alone during it all.
To make life easier Pet Treater is always here to send high quality treats and toys to your front door!
Pet Treater loves to treat your fur babies! Come visit us and USE CODE: HERO50
Have a great day and remember to pet your sweet dog today!