Feel Good Friday: Diabetic Dog Treats!
Does your sweet pup have a diabetic diet that he/she has to stick to? It can be hard finding the right treats for them! Today we’re sharing All Recipes special treat recipe for diabetic dogs!
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 pounds beef liver, cut into pieces
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 10×15 inch jellyroll pan with parchment paper.
- Place the liver into a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. If you have room, add the flour and eggs, and process until smooth. Otherwise, transfer to a bowl, and stir in the flour and eggs using a wooden spoon. Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the center is firm. Cool, and cut into squares using a pizza cutter. The treats will have a consistency similar to a sponge. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Let us know if you try this one out, and if your pet enjoyed it!