If cats are anything like us hoomans, which we believe they are, they like cool stuff especially in the hotter months too! We like to find fun and easy to make snack treats for our fur babies and share them with you!
My cats ALWAYS loved bananas and our doggie does too!~ Bananas are high in vitamins and very nutritional for your fur babies! As with anything, in moderation for your fur babies, do not over do any one item, even their food and their treats made for them! And while bananas will not hurt your feline, too much sugar is not good for them. The fiber is great for them though, ESPECIALLY indoor cats!
The recipe is SO EASY, you just blend the bananas and pour them into a candy mold. Then you simply freeze them with or without cat food. It’s seriously THAT easy.
How do you make these:
- 4 bananas mashed
- 1/4 cup tiny morsel cat food or treats
- Peel bananas, discard banana peels. Put bananas in bowl. Use a fork or a hand mixer to mash bananas completely.
- Layer the mashed bananas and cat food in candy mold. Place candy mold in freezer. Allow to freeze overnight.
- Remove mold from freezer and remove banana bites from mold.
- Serve with a big old spoiled kitty smile! REMINDER: your dogs will love them too!
- Recipe courtesy of cravingsofalunatic.com
We love bringing you amazing savings from amazing companies! Shameless Pets is one of those companies. They upcycle ingredients that make AMAZING pet treats. All this from wholesome ingredients from amazing sources, it can’t get much better than this!
With many purrs and barks,