We wanted to help get you and your feline fur baby into the “bonding” mood. In our house, food is always a great way to do this….so turn on some 80s or 90s groove music and get to cookin’ with your fur baby. They may be more of just the taste-testers, but give it a try and have some fun!
CRUNCHY TUNA TREATS:
CRUNCHY TUNA CAT TREATS
Author: Rachel Beyer
- 1 (5 oz) can tuna in water, drained
- ½ cup oat flour*
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon catnip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor with the blade attachment. Blend until mixture is smooth
- Roll into small ½ teaspoon balls and place onto the parchment. Press a finger each ball to flatten slightly
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until they are slightly browned. Cool completely before surprising your kitty with a treat made just for them!
SALMON MUFFINS: Fast & Easy!
- 1 cup of cooked chicken (broiled or baked)
- 1/4 cup of steamed broccoli, mashed
- 1/4 cup of steamed carrots, mashed
- Chicken broth
- Place ingredients in a food processor with several tablespoons of chicken broth.
- Puree or crumble the ingredients until it begins to resemble paté cat food. Add broth, as needed, to make the mixture smooth, but not soupy.
- Let the food cool to room temperature before serving.
PET TREATER SHOP GOODY FOR YOUR BABY:
Have a rad and yummy time with your sweet kitty!!
Many purrs and barks,