3 Totally Rad Homemade Cat Treats Your Fur Baby Will LOVE!
We wanted to help get you and your feline fur baby into the “bonding” mood. In our house, food is always a great way to do this….so turn on some 80s or 90s groove music and get to cookin’ with your fur baby. They may be more of just the taste-testers, but give it a try and have some fun!
CRUNCHY TUNA TREATS:
CRUNCHY TUNA CAT TREATS
Author: Rachel Beyer
- 1 (5 oz) can tuna in water, drained
- ½ cup oat flour*
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon catnip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor with the blade attachment. Blend until mixture is smooth
- Roll into small ½ teaspoon balls and place onto the parchment. Press a finger each ball to flatten slightly
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until they are slightly browned. Cool completely before surprising your kitty with a treat made just for them!
SALMON MUFFINS: Fast & Easy!
- 1 cup of cooked chicken (broiled or baked)
- 1/4 cup of steamed broccoli, mashed
- 1/4 cup of steamed carrots, mashed
- Chicken broth
- Place ingredients in a food processor with several tablespoons of chicken broth.
- Puree or crumble the ingredients until it begins to resemble paté cat food. Add broth, as needed, to make the mixture smooth, but not soupy.
- Let the food cool to room temperature before serving.
PET TREATER SHOP GOODY FOR YOUR BABY:
Have a rad and yummy time with your sweet kitty!!
Many purrs and barks,